FIND OUT ABOUT US
We Are The One Studio
Established in 2016 in Manchester by highly acclaimed photographer Narita Savoor, The One Studio is located in the centre of Altrincham, Manchester and is favoured with extensive transport connections including the Metrolink, and motorway access.
The One Studio’s aim is to provide affordable and effective studio capabilities to photographers in and around the Manchester area. The One Studio offers extremely keen prices with highly generous discounts for students specialising in photography.
The One Studio is equipped with a set of three Storm studio flashes capable of normal and strobe flash, together with a number of octoboxes and other modifiers including a soft-light diffusion ball. Wireless radio triggers also complement the lighting equipment.
We also have a range of 3M wide background rolls in a variety of colours - something for almost everyone.
Our makeup and changing area allows models and makeup artists to work in peace and is equipped with two makeup areas with power and height adjustable stools. We also provide adequate dress hanging and a steamer to smooth out those stubborn creases.
Complimentary tea and coffee is also provided together with snacks, water and soft drinks. A combination microwave allows you to heat up or even bake those special treats on those long and hungry shoots.
Want post-production editing done on your work? We also offer to do this for you at very competitive rates.
So come on down and try The One Studio in Altrincham, Manchester and judge for yourself.
The One Studio
Sunningdale House, Above Wilko, George Street, Stamford Quarter, Altrincham. WA14 1SF
Coming by car
You will need to park your car in the Stamford Quarter car park. The postcode for your Sat Nav is WA14 1RH (click here).
- When you enter the car park and come up the ramp, stay in the left lane.
- When you go through the barrier, proceed straight and then left down the ramp located to the left. This is a one-way system.
- If you are not carrying heavy items:
- Park near the glass dome where the lifts are located.
- Proceed down the lift and you will come out opposite to a shop called Gummy Worm.
- To the left of Gummy Worm, is the Wilko entrance.
- In between Wilko and Gummy Worm, you will see a glass door with a sign, Sunningdale House.
- If the door is open, proceed up and along the corridor until you see the sign for The One Studio.
- If the door is closed, call us and we will come and open it
- If you have heavy items, you can proceed and park as indicated on the map (click here) by the red line. Once you have parked, follow the green line (click here to view) and you will see the upper access door. Call us and we will open it.
Directions by train
You should take the train or tram to Altrincham station
- When you arrive at Altrincham station, come out near the taxi rank
- At the start of the taxi rank is a pedestrian crossing.
- Cross the road here. Click here for Google Street View image.
- Head up the ramp between PureGym and Rackhams. Click here for Google Street View image.
- At the top, on the left you will see the entrance to Sunningdale House. This is between the Wilko entrance and the mobile Gummy Worm store.
- The door should be open. If so, then proceed up the stairs and along the corridor until you see the door sign for The One Studio.
- If the door is not open, or if you have heavy items call and we will guide you.